Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Udon Noodles with Broccolini, Red Peppers, and Griddled Turkey Breast recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
Udon Noodles with Broccolini, Red Peppers, and Griddled Turkey Breast
- 17.6 oz turkey breast thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 28.2 oz fresh Udon noodles
- 7 oz broccolini
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 6 small shallots sliced
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- sesame seeds to serve
- Preheat griddle pan.
- Splash half the soy sauce and half the sweet chili sauce over the turkey breast slices, set aside until the griddle pan is hot, then griddle for 2-3 minutes each side until nicely striped.
- Meanwhile, cook the Udon noodles according to the packet instructions (about 2 minutes) and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the broccolini by cutting off the florets and slicing the stems into diagonal strips. Stir fry the broccolini along with the red peppers and shallots in a hot wok using groundnut oil until everything has a little bit of color.
- Add 2 the garlic, ginger and the remainder of the soy sauce and sweet chili sauce and cook for 1 more minute. Add the Udon noodles and toss to mix.
- Serve the noodles piled high with the turkey arranged on top. Finish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil.