Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Indian Spiced Roasted Broccoli recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes.
Indian Spiced Roasted Broccoli
- 14.1 oz broccoli divided into florets
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 1 oz sliced almonds
- Heat the oven to 400° F. Put the Broccoli in a large bowl drizzle oven the oil and sprinkle over the garam masala toss thoroughly so the broccoli is all evenly coated.
- Tip into an oven tray and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until it is tender and the edges are crisp. While the broccoli is cooking heat a frying pan and gently toast the almonds until they are golden.
- Once the broccoli is cooked tip it onto a serving plate and scatter over the almonds.
- Note: Great as a side dish for a curry.