Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Honey Roast Shallots & Chantenay Carrots with Sesame Seeds recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes.
Honey Roast Shallots & Chantenay Carrots with Sesame Seeds
- 17.6 oz chantenay carrots
- 12 shallots peeled & cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- In a roasting tin, toss the Chantenay carrots and shallots in the olive oil to coat them and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the honey and sesame seeds and again toss to coat the vegetables.
- Roast for a further 5-10 minutes after which the shallots and Chantenay carrots should be glazed and sticky.