Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Pea, Mint, and Lemon Hummus recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes.
Pea, Mint, and Lemon Hummus
- 7 oz fresh peas shelled (approx. 23.5 oz unshelled)
- 7 oz drained tinned chickpeas
- small bunch mint chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tsp tahini
- salt and pepper
- selection of raw cut vegetables or breadsticks
- In a medium sized pan of boiling salted water blanch the peas for 2 minutes, then drain and refresh under cold running water, then drain again.
- Blend the peas, chickpeas, mint and garlic in a food processor until smooth, then add the olive oil, lemon juice and tahini, blend for another 30 seconds and then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a selection of raw cut vegetables or bread sticks.