Treat yourself and the family with this delicious French Bread Pizza with British Peas, Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
French Bread Pizzas with British Peas, Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella
- 1 small french stick
- 7 oz passata with herbs
- 1 buffalo mozzarella roughly torn
- 6 cherry vine tomatoes cut in half
- 3.5 oz british peas shelled and cooked
- Parmesan for grating
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- black pepper cracked
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cut the French stick in half and then cut each half into 2. Place on a baking tray.
- Spread the passata evenly over the cut side of French stick. Top with the mozzarella, tomatoes and peas.
- Grate over some Parmesan, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the top of the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve.