Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Sweet Strawberries recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes..
- 17.6 oz Sweet Eve strawberries ripe
- 8.5 fl oz cloudy apple juice
- 2.5 fl oz runny honey
- handful fresh mint leaves
- Hull the strawberries, then slice them in half length-ways and place them in a roomy bowl.
- In a small jug, pour the apple juice and the runny honey and mix well. Tear the mint leaves into small pieces, and mix them into the liquid.
- Pour the marinade over the strawberries and mix well but gently, making sure that you do not damage them. Clingfilm the bowl and set aside, covered with cling film, somewhere cool, but not the fridge, for one hour.
- After an hour, remove the cling film, and give the strawberries another mix, to ensure they are all covered with the marinade. Serve into individual bowls.