Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Pea, Cream Cheese, and Tomato Dip recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
Pea, Cream Cheese, and Tomato Dip
- 7 oz podded peas
- 5.3 oz soft cream cheese with garlic and herbs (or plain if preferred)
- 1.8 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional)
- salt & pepper
- raw vegetable sticks and/or corn tortilla chips, to serve
- Cook the peas in a pan of boiling water for about 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Put the peas, cream cheese and sun-dried tomatoes into a food processor. Whizz until you have a thick and creamy mixture. Transfer the dip to a bowl and stir in the chives (if using) and some seasoning, to taste.
- Serve the dip with raw vegetable sticks, such as carrot, celery, cucumber or peppers, or with corn tortilla chips.