Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Beetroot & Butter Bean Hummus recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
Beetroot & Butter Bean Hummus
- 8.8 oz cooked beetroot dipped in vinegar (not pickled)
- 14.5 oz tin butter beans drained & rinsed
- 1-2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 small bunch fresh chives finely chopped (reserve a few for garnish)
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the beetroot into small dice, set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a food processor blitz the butter beans with the garlic, chives, and olive oil. Season to taste with sea salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer into the bowl with the beetroot and gently fold through to mix. Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and garnish with a few snipped chives. Serve as a dip with pitta crisps, or part of a salad lunch spread.